Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wording For Dora Party



Dawn and we started with a cold environment. -6 º to -10 º in 45 minutes. Goodbye cold north, hi humid South. Miles, gray sky in Punta Candor. Corvina, starting and dogfish. An oasis before the start of the war. In the Dojo, smiles, reunions ... and direct training. Dusk and Qi-Gong. The start of two days of immersion in Sanchin Kata, Goju Ryu, Kobudo, Seidokan. First contacts with the new family. Young. Ready. Authentic. Breakfast and fellowship. Rain. The water soaks karateguis, water does not stop. Neither do we. Body cold, warm heart, mind away. Anyone want to swim? It seems not, but the Sensei is clear: all the water. Still raining. Continue. water skips lunch, the evening we reached the sand, in a storm, joining heaven and earth. The wind can not scare me, I am the wind. The beam can not reach me, I am the lightning. The rain can not get wet, I am the rain. Enter me, I go through. Are my parents, my brothers, my makers. The teacher gives us His wisdom, teaches us to dance the dance of death, to follow the path that must lead to the final. Conscious. Constant. Without looking down. Sanchin. The three battles. Body. Mind. Spirit. Iron shirt. It will not stop the beat (nothing will), but maybe you're ready when you arrive. Maybe ... And then, as the land, the storm, the sea. Dissolve in the universe. Be one. With my sisters and brothers. bye. Adios humid South, hi humid north. The fields, flooded, the promise of a cold Tuesday becomes water. Smiles. Chat. Laughter. A troll with me inexhaustible energy. Continues its way to a fertile valley. Bless me. It is my sister. At home, my friends are unknown. They speak of peace and a spring eternal, to experience and realize the interior of a deathless snake that arises from the earth and rises up the spine. Imagine. Rises. Free. Without fear. To infinity. have to die to be reborn. What sounded? Kodo Heartbeat Drummers Of Japan ~ (Sheffield Lab, 1985) Listen to this album
SPOTIFY

0 comments:

Post a Comment