Sunday, November 25, 2007

Propellerhead Record The Difference





interview Fabian 'West' by Carlos Hernandez Bassi


HUMAN COCK

Carlos "Well. And since the separation (years '89), all this time, what did you do musically?

bone "Well, it took some time, I was invited to be part of a project band, I was trying and trying ... but I was not really all excited it took to come up with something new and hard until I met Marcelo Marquez, who exactly is the boy who is with me, for some years, Human Gallos. He showed me some poems that he made points that I had, things he wrote and I turned his head, I really loved. I played bass stomachs, but I learned to play piano rather than under. At home always had a piano and composed some piano stuff, so when I saw that I thought we could combine it with the poems of Marcelo, with letters, and said, "Well, Venite home one day with this."

carlos-Are we talking about the year ...?

We're talking bone-'91 year. We started rehearsing, we met and I immediately thought I could walk, he had enormous potential. For the first time after it ended stomachs excited me something, me crazy something. We started as a duo. We did a few crazy things, to record an album called Night Animals (93). We bowling circuit quite important at the time, but then came a series of personal events that led us to not be able to play more. However, he never broke the link completely and we kept rehearsing and getting together from time to time, always with the idea to follow. About six months ago they set things a little personally and we could gather again.

Carl-That sound Human Gallos, did he have any connection with stomachs?

bone "Look, actually had little to do with stomachs. It may have something out there, no doubt that if I poured mine in the stomach was turning mine here, I can think of any similarities that must exist, though not the same, stylistically had nothing to do ...

carlos "Today is no longer a duo.

bone "No, we in the first stage we had also played on occasion with guest musicians, with a rhythm, but now I decided to go with a band format. Hence displayed Fernando Mariott, drummer (younger brother of former drummer for stomachs, Gustavo), and Diego Ponciano, bassist and guitarist, who have a same head. Well, that debuted recently, we have about three, four hits, a demo recorded and a recording of a proposed long-term work must arrive at an appropriate time. The band has to thresh a bit more so we are starting to speak again.

Gallos carlos-Human, "also proposes to break the mold, to give something back to people?,

what is the position of Human Gallos, if we talk about posture?

bone-And yes, at least I think that musically and also the letter, which is run by Marcelo, it occurs to me that something is missing, at least not seen. Usually not what you get used to seeing when going to see a band, is not the same position, is not the same aesthetic. And I was very excited. I want to see now the impact it has on the audience, which is quite another, say, has changed much since I used to get on a stage, a few years ago.

carlos-What do they talk these lyrics?

bone- Unlike what happened in the stomach, where a major social criticism and had lyrics crack down situations and against certain injustices that were at the time, this is pretty much from the inside, from the inner world turned to the paper by Marcelo.

carlos-is a more intimate music.

bone-is a more intimate music. It is a music which turns around a rich inner world that seems to have Marcelo, a very special person, very unusual, where there is even up from nightmare ...




FOR NOW ONLY upload photos and NOTE that I found very juicy and very DESCRIPTIVE ...

BY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS COULD NOT RAISE THE DENSE MATERIAL A tour BUT SO THAT EACH AND WILL APPEAR ...


SALU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment