Monday, March 28, 2011

Brent Corrigan Part 1



Inocencio Arias, a diplomat and former vice president of Real Madrid, said a day with their peculiar grace an anecdote. During a party of those that occur in embassies or consulates, spoke him with another ambassador, who said the following with regard to the English: "It's funny for him. The French, for example, are leaving the party without warning. You, however, say they will and are always the last on leave. " Then something happens to me with the blog a while now. Two weeks ago was very clear that it would definitely leave (what little is needed to warm up sometimes.) It is inevitable to go through dark phases not think of anything remarkable or interesting, and I know that the reader perceives. That stage was so long that I thought that I had exhausted the arsenal. However, one of those evenings I began to think of the Tower of Babel, and nonsense that style. When I started writing the entry of Babel knew there was going to shut down the blog, but something had to close, that I was stubborn. And I say low, again, Facebook. What joy can not stand Facebook.
Anyway, I apologize for that siren that, I warn you, from time to time ring, because sometimes (which can ratify or compose type) that you think it ever anything else of any value may leave your keyboard, your pen or your guitar. But it always ends up the sun.
Again, my apologies for being a crybaby apocalyptic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment