Thursday, March 31, 2011

What Tie Color Goes With Grey Shirt

How to deliver bad news that should be

Un día me contaron un chiste-relato que me gustó, y que voy a reproducir, como agenda de urgencia para saber cómo dar malas noticias a la gente. La historia es más o menos así.

Pepe y Manolo pasean por la calle. Pepe ve a Joaquín, que es su vecino, y que regresa a su casa.
Pepe: Joaquin! Porrino I just came from and I learned that your cat died, the you have on the farm!
A Joaquin almost had a patatús, because I had no idea of \u200b\u200bthe news. Returns home crestfallen. Manolo
: But Pepe, you're an animal. You can not make the news well.
Pepe: How given? Manolo
: Well, look. First you should send an email saying: "Joaquín, your cat just climbed a tree." Then send him another, "Joaquin, your cat has fallen from the tree." Later say, "Joaquín, your cat is in the hospital, and things do not look good." And finally you send e-mail the final, "Joaquin, I'm sorry, your kitten has died."
Pepe: Ah, that is to do well. Manolo
: Of course, a donkey.
Manolo A month later left the village to work in the city. I was in the office of his company when he received a terse email from Pepe:
"Manolo: your grandma just to climb a tree."

Well, you know what to do. You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment