Sunday, April 3, 2011

How Long Does Open Hair Dye Last






The artist of the end of the week is Andrew Bird. I think his first album released was Weather Systems , I know that was in him that I heard this song, Sovay . Bird takes a very personal career, and grows each disc editing. Furthermore, in charity drive Dark Was the night, made a really huge version of a theme of The Handsome Family, The Giant of Illinois . I've been searching on the subject of this song, and it referred to Robert Pershing Waldow, the tallest man known existed on this planet: he was 2'72, no less, and was so called from having been raised in the Illinois (a town called Alton), as seems obvious. This man lived only 22 years because the disease was causing hypertrophy. Pictured here with his father, which seems to dwarf, but measured 1.82. The video support on this issue is poor, so I prefer to add this video of Sovay. But I recommend you to listen to the song but video does not carry rigged.







0 comments:

Post a Comment