Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnancy Etiquette Congratulations






come a time in your life when you begin to ask you a few questions.
Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I do? Am I happy with the direction of my life? I have a life, or just live?
these questions will not let you worry or fret. Just position yourself in the direction of your dreams, find your strength in the sound and make your transition.
not pass lot of time thinking and too little doing.
"I tried with all my heart? "I let others get discouraged but I knew I could do? "I will die without knowing what could have been or what could be done?

these questions will not let you worry or fret. Just position yourself in the direction of your dreams, find your strength in the sound and make your transition.
There will be people who will say: "You can not." You.
There will be people who will say: "You should not mix this and that." You say, "look at me do it."
people will say, "Play it safe, is too risky." Take the opportunity and not be afraid.
will not let these issues concern you or stop. Will place you in the direction of your dreams, find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

For l @ s who know it's time to leave home and return to the fields. Find your strength in the sound and realize your transition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment